Thursday, July 19, 2018

Profiteer Review – Why Should You Buy It?


Profiteer Review – Why Should You Buy It?

Official Site: https://bit.ly/2A1iQ4W
Another key aspect with the bonus is that it needs to be relevant to the offer you are
promoting. Otherwise, the bonus doesn't really encourage people to buy with your link
to get the bonus.
Here are two of my favorite ways to create bonuses.
1. Create a bonus that fills a void in the product. Maybe the product is about
building a list but they don’t give you a lot of information on driving traffic to your
profiteer review. I would then create a bonus on how to get traffic to your squeeze
 page. Then when I promote the offer I would say how good the course was but I
felt like it was missing information on the traffic aspect. At that point I would
introduce my bonus.
“So I decided to throw in a bonus that shows you how to drive massive traffic to your
squeeze page. This combined with (product name) is a powerful combination for
building your list. Grab profiteer review now along with my bonus here:
(Link To Product)
P.S. This bonus is only available through me.”
Something along those lines is a great way to get people to buy from you because of
your bonus.
2. My second favorite way to create a profiteer review is showing people how I will be
implementing what I learned from the course. This can be a small 10 page report
showing your plans for implementing what you learned in the product.
People like this because it shows you not only bought the product and recommend it but
you also plan on using what you learned. And to top it off you are going to show them
how you are going to use it. This can be a massive conversion improvement if you do
this!
  
Details:

tag: buy profiteer, get profiteer, profiteer, profiteer bonus, profiteer bonus review, profiteer honest review, profiteer oto, profiteer oto review, profiteer review bonus, profiteer review by users, profiteer review oto, profiteer review upsell, profiteer upsell, profiteer upsell review, purchase profiteer

No comments:

Post a Comment