Scarcity Maximizer Review – How To Boost Up Sales With Timer
Official site: https://goo.gl/Iynem3
Audios are easy to make and there is a variety of software, both free andpaid, that you can use. And you can even get someone else to handle it allfor you.You don't have to hire a professional speaker either. Customers appreciatehearing the "real voice" of the person teaching the lesson.I'll show you how to create audio products, render them in the correctformat and upload them to the Internet in future modules.
Video ProductsVideo products are extremely popular right now and at the time of thiswriting, very few people are actually selling them. Most people don't mindreading, but almost everybody loves watching video to learn instead.The fact that people are used to watching TV, coupled with the explosion ofvideos sharing sites like scarcity maximizer review is quickly making video the new standardfor online communication.Video tutorials are easy to make and you don't have to be a professionalactor to pull it off. I'm talking about screen capture videos where you talkinto the microphone and the software records what you're doing on yourcomputer.People love screen capture videos because they can actually see whatthey're supposed to do instead of reading or listening and then trying tofigure it out.The software I use is called Camtasia. It creates high quality videos, but it'salso about $300. I found a free alternative called CamStudio, which workswell for short videos and it's actually easier to use.You can use either tool to record the screen as you show people how to docertain things or to record a PowerPoint presentation as you speak into amicrophone.You can also combine both methods by telling people what they need to dowith PowerPoint and then showing them by recording your screen.It doesn't matter what your niche is, you can use screen capture videos tocreate video tutorials on almost any topic.
· How to use Windows Vista
· How to use Google
· How to use PhotoShop
· How to use Adobe Acrobat
· How to create a Google accountAnd the list goes on.Quick video tutorials make great content for membership sites.But you can also use video to create a full-blown course like "How to MakeMoney with Google Adwords and ClickBank."And your product doesn't have to be 100% video based. You could conveyall the concepts in PDF format and then show how to do all the technicalstuff on video.
Choosing Your Delivery MethodSo which delivery method should you choose? This is up to you. There's nosingle right or wrong answer, but here are some guidelines:
· If you can't write yourself, and you can't pay somebody to
write for you, don't do scarcity maximizer review. That's probably obvious, butsometimes people overlook the obvious.
· Audio and video are hot…so try to use them. Knock yourselfout trying to think of a way to use either audio or video. You'realmost certain to sell more if people can hear or see (or both) yourinformation.
· Consider combining formats. Combining text and audio orvideo to create a product is likely the best choice. It will give people amulti-media learning experience and therefore have a higherperceived value over any one media on its own.
Action StepsTo summarize, there are three steps you need to take to choose yourdelivery method:
· Step 1: Analyze delivery methods. Which one fits what you wantto do? Is there any way you can work audio and/or video in?
· Step 2: Choose a primary method. This is where you'll start. Forexample, if you want to create an ebook and an audio version, youcould pick either one to start with…but you have to pick one.
· Step 3: Consider combining methods. Can you offerinformation in several different formats that will excite buyers?Once you know what you'll sell and in what form, it's time to create it
Step 4: Choose a Content Creation Methodn this section, I'm going to list several methods of creating contentfor your frontend offer, your membership site and your upsell. Youwon't create your product yet (that's in a later module), but thesecontent creation methods should get the creative juices flowing.
Method 1: Interview An ExpertExpert interviews are great as front-end product, membership content, orupsells. Here's a simple formula that you can use to create a product withina day:
· Find an expert on your chosen topic
· Ask them to do an Skype interview or an online teleseminar
· Grill them for 45-60 minutes on that topic
· Have the audio transcribed
· You have a product!
Method 2: Re-Package Resell RightsSearch the Warrior Special Offer Forum quality resell rights products inyour niche and get all new graphics including header, footer, and e-covers.
· Give the new product away as your free offer with forced continuity
· Create a new package every month, add it to your membership siteand give your members the rights to sell the package
· Bundle two or more products together as an upsell
· Remove one as a downsell
Method 3: Model a ClickBank ProductThe top products at scarcity maximizer review are already proven winners. So you can takeone or more products and create your own outline. Here's how to model aClickBank product ethically (meaning without plagiarizing or stealingintellectual property):
· Purchase the product
· Use some of the techniques and prove they work
· Write your outline
· Add your own twist from your experience
· Then outsource the writing.
Method 4: Screen Capture VideosWe already discussed videos in the previous section. But here's an idea fora perpetual launch model and "sticky content" that will keep your membersactive.
· Create 10 "how-to" screen-capture videos on solutions to problemsfor a hot topic (discussed in the first section) or new software orservices with little support
· Use your best video for the squeeze page (reverse squeeze) - areverse squeeze page is where you give good content up front and askfor an email address to see more videos
· Send subscribers back to the site to watch 2 or more videos beforeyou even ask them to buy anything - you're trying to build reportand get them hooked on your videos
· Finally, give them a free trial to your video-based membership site
· All videos are Flash and not downloadable, so they have to remain amember to access the videos
· Add a new video each week to keep members hungry
tag: buy scarcity maximizer, get scarcity maximizer, purchase scarcity maximizer, scarcity maximizer, scarcity maximizer bonus, scarcity maximizer bonus review, scarcity maximizer coupon, scarcity maximizer demo, scarcity maximizer discount, scarcity maximizer download, scarcity maximizer explain, scarcity maximizer oto, scarcity maximizer price, scarcity maximizer review and bonus, scarcity maximizer review bonus, scarcity maximizer review honest, scarcity maximizer review oto, scarcity maximizer sale page, what is scarcity maximizer