Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Soci jam Review – More wonderful world on Facebook


Soci jam Review – More wonderful world on Facebook

Official Site: https://bit.ly/2CjO7Bo
How to price for profitTwo subjects always arise whenever I’m teaching my students how to do
Amazon to eBay marketing.
1) What price should I sell my soci jam review for?
2) How much are the listing fee’s on eBay?
Let me answer question 2 first and I will do so by providing you with two other
great tools/sites that I use to ensure I have enough margin for profit built into
my pricing structure.
Introducing… 
Currently Salecalc only works for eBay.com (USA) and eBay.co.uk and like ALL
tools it is important you take the time to understand how it works and how to
ensure you get accurate information out of it.
soci jam review eCal is another great tool and unlike salecalc it also works for users from
Canada, Australia, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Austria and Switzerland.

This leads nicely back to Question 1 – What price should I sell my products for?
The simple answer is…
“You sell your product for whatever your potential customers are willing to
pay”!
Ok that may be TOO simple; however, I see so many people, trying to compete
on “price” and it leaves them with little or NO margin to make a decent profit.
Here’s a VERY simplified pricing formula that has worked well for soci jam review.
Day 1 – List your item for the same price as your highest competitor for the
same product.
Day 3 – Reduce your price by 5% (if no sales only)Day 5 – Reduce your price by another 5% (providing you have enough margin
built into your price)
  
Details:
tag: buy soci jam, download soci jam, get soci jam, purchase soci jam, review soci jam, soci jam, soci jam bonus, soci jam bonus review, soci jam demo, soci jam honest review, soci jam oto, soci jam oto review, soci jam review bonus, soci jam review by users, soci jam review oto, soci jam review upsell, soci jam upsell, soci jam upsell review, socijam, socijam bonus, socijam oto, socijam review

No comments:

Post a Comment