Wednesday, May 8, 2019


Auto Traffic Machine Review – Create Simple Sales Videos Like Never Before
Official Site: http://bit.ly/2VfSPVe
Interviewing influencers about their X problems helped me drive traffic,
because the interviewees would usually share with their audience
- plus I’d be able to build a relationship with them.
Make a list of influencers in your niche or similar niches that reach
your target audience and reach out to them with auto traffic machine review
List a lot of people, because not everybody will respond. You can
expect a 25% response rate.
Send these requests every single day:
This increased my likelihood of landing interviews. Here’s what
I emailed the people I wanted to interview:
Hey [first name],
Huge fan of your auto traffic machine review . Your thing about [x] really impacted me.
I run a popular blog about how to improve X.
Love to ask you 4 super short questions about your [problem] to
share with my 3k+ readers ? .
Coo if I send you 4 brief auto traffic machine review?
Be Awesome,
Once the person responded to me, I’d send them the
interview questions:
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment