Thursday, February 23, 2017

Azon Profit Engine Review - Build Complete Amazon Affiliate Websites In Under 60 Seconds

Azon Profit Engine  Review - Build Complete Amazon Affiliate Websites In Under 60 Seconds
Official site: https://goo.gl/su9MCI
How To Build Your Site
Now that you’ve decided which type of viral site you want to build it is time for me to show you how to build the site and how to monetize the site. I am going to give you the exact ad layout I use on my site. From Lots of Testing I have come up with a layout that works well. I use Wordpress to build all my sites.Wordpress is super easy to use and you do not need to be a techy at all to learn it. The whole system is template based and very straight forward. I have added 22 Wordpress Tutorial videos as a bonus to this course which you can go through. The videos will show you everything from installing Wordpress on your Hosting account to making new posts etc. I use the Thesis theme for all my sites because of it’s awesome functionality. A lot of the really big authority sites you see on the net are built on the thesis theme.The code is really clean, the design is great and the search engines love sites built on Thesis. There are also a lot of really talented azon profit engine review that can design you a beautiful site based on Thesis. I just used one of the out of the box skins to build my viral site on. No need to hire a designer.All I had to do was upload my logo to the site and it was done. Another awesome theme that a lot of these viral sites are using is from Studio Press. Go have a look at their awesome themes as well. If you do not want to spend the money on Thesis, that is fine as well. There are plenty of free themes on the net that you can use to get your site going. Then once you made some money you can use the profits to upgrade your theme to the Rolls Royce of Wordpress themes. For hosting I use Hostgator. You can get the most inexpensive account to start with. Once your site grows really big you might have to upgrade your plan but for now, the small plans are just fine. The small plans cost around $9.99 a month which is very reasonable. The next thing you will need is a catchy domain name. I buy mine through www.namecheap.com and they cost around $10 per year which is also very reasonable. Have a look at the domain names of other similar sites in your niche and then come up with something similar. Finally you will need a nice looking logo for your new site. You can find lots of people that will create a nice logo for you without charging an arm and a leg. I use www.Fiverr.com and www.elance.com to find people to design my logos for me. I also use Elance to find high quality writers to write my posts for me. Once you have your logo and Wordpress installed on your hosting account it is time to create your first post. Go ahead and create your first post with a nice catchy featured image. The Wordpress tutorial videos will show you how to do that if you  Next it is time to insert your Adsense ads. I have created 2 plugins that will put your ads where they should be automatically into each post. The first Ad I put right below the menu on your site The ad is the 728x90 one you can grab from your Adsense account. This way, people will immediately see an ad when they come to your post. Just click on create ads and choose what size you want Then copy the ad code and paste it where you want it to appear on your azon profit engine reviewSome themes let you easily add the Adsense code to the top of your site just below the menu. That way the code will automatically be there on every page and post of the site. On thesis it is quite complicated to do that. My employee does it for me with the use of hooks that is built into the theme.ou can just manually add the code into the bottom of your posts or you can have us add it in there for you permanently just like with the ad code on the top of your posts. We will include the bottom one as well for the $20. Below the last Adsense Ad I have the Disquss Widget show more related content from around the web. You can grab that widget here. Every time someone clicks on one of those related stories, you get paid. Below that widget l have the comments section which also runs on Disqus.This will happen automatically when you install Disqus on your site. It is straight forward to do just like Content.ad. You will find that people will start discussing the content on your site which is great because they keep coming back to your site for the discussion each day which drives up your traffic numbers and ad clicks. Then finally below the comments I have the content.ad related content widget. Every time someone clicks on one of those stories you get paid as well. In the sidebar of my site I will have a large 300x250 Adsense ad on the top like they do on this post. http://www.lifegooroo.com/find-love/9-reasons-why-you-mightnot-be-falling-love See how they have the Facebook Like Widget, Recent Posts and Also a 300x250 Adsense ad in the sidebar? It works! Do something similar with yours.I put the Facebook like widget on the sidebar as well. This widget shows how many people have liked my page and it also makes it easy for people to like your page with just one click. Remember, one of your big goals is to get as many Facebook followers as possible. This way you will get an instant surge of traffic and Ad clicks to your new content when you share it on your Facebook page. Below the Facebook widget I will have a list of the most recent and/or most popular posts on the site. This way, people can easily read more of your content. It is also important to add Privacy, Contact Us and About us pages to your site. Congratulations! You now have a site that can earn you a ton of money. All that’s left to do is to keep adding new content each day and getting traffic to that content. Traffic Getting When it comes to traffic you have a few azon profit engine review.
Details:
 tag: azon profit bonus, azon profit engine, azon profit engine by kurt chrisler review, azon profit engine coupon, azon profit engine demo, azon profit engine discount, azon profit engine explain, azon profit engine explains, azon profit engine honest review, azon profit engine review and bonus, azon profit engine review bonus, azon profit engine reviews, azon profit engine works, azon profit review, azon profit review and bonus, buy azon profit engine, get azon profit engine, purchase azon profit engine, review azon profit engine

No comments:

Post a Comment