Friday, October 6, 2017

Swift Member 2.0 Review – Build highly engaging membership sites in minutes

Swift Member 2.0 Review – Build highly engaging membership sites in minutes
Official site: https://goo.gl/5xiPKE
Well­told stories have entertainment value. They can build anticipation, as prospects have to keep reading to find out the ending. They can build rapport with prospects, especially if you're sharing experiences with which they can relate. For me, the most important swift member 2.0 review is that stories are another way you can convey the lessons and points you want to make. For example, for my imaginary dating product for men, I listed one of the possible points of agreement as the idea that “men and women are different.” I could talk about that using “straight talk”, but another way of establishing this point might be to recount a story or experience in which men and women typically respond differently to something. The story could be used to make or reinforce the point. In this chapter, I'm going to show you how to use stories to make points, and also discuss the different types of stories you can use.

By the way, stories work best for problem solving products, especially when the product is tackling human flaws. For example, a “weight loss” product has to deal with several possible human flaws, including not having enough willpower, being drawn to “bad” foods, and plain old laziness. GETTINGáTOáTHEáPUNCHLINE Just like jokes, the stories you tell in your copy should have good punchlines. While the punchline in a joke is designed to get a laugh, your story's punchline should be designed to make a point, to convey a lesson to the reader. Unlike a joke, you can get to the punchline either at the start or the end of your swift member 2.0 review.

Let's look at the Roadmap I set out earlier, for my imaginary dating product for men. The Roadmap started off like this... Introduce the problem. What goes wrong? [examples] It's not about looks etc. [story of “my friend Bill” to illustrate] It's about confidence, awareness, knowing what to do or say etc. Earlier on I got to the point about “it's not about looks”, and in the Roadmap I indicated to myself that I could recount a story about my friend Bill, that would illustrate my point. I'll take the copy further now. In the example below, I make the “it's not about looks” point first, and then use my friend Bill to illustrate my point. Truth is, it isn't really about looks, height, money... or any of the things “society” and “the media” say it is. Sure, those things  can give you an advantage. If you look like Brad Pitt, you're obviously going to attract women without much swift member 2.0 review.

But most men don't look like Brad Pitt. And I've seen fairly ugly guys with stunning women hanging on their arms. In those cases, most guys assume, “Oh... then he must have money.” That's not always true either. Let me tell you about my friend Bill. Bill didn't have money. He worked a late shift at Walmart, and only just managed to pay the bills each month. As for looks... well, I know he wouldn't mind me telling you he's nothing special in the looks department... a fairly short 5 foot 4 inches... skinny... glasses... definitely no Brad Pitt. 

Yet he has no problem meeting and dating beautiful women. We were in a bar recently in Manhattan, New York... chatting with each other at the bar, when our eyes strayed over to a group of three stunning women sitting at a table in the corner. I was about to comment to my friend about how lovely they looked, but before I could open my mouth, Bill had already got up and was strolling casually over to them! A few years ago I might have rolled my eyes, but not any more. I know that when this happens, chances are, I'm about to witness some magic. Sure enough... within about a minute they were smiling, laughing and one of them was playfully touching his arm. Ten minutes later, he came back to me, grinning like a Cheshire cat, with three pieces of paper and a telephone number written on each. “I won't be able to meet you after work tomorrow,” he apologized. “I have a new hot date.”

What was his secret? Did he flash a wad of money at them? Was he wearing some super­pheromones that drove women wild? No. It was  much simpler than that. It was, in fact, the reason we became good friends. Two years earlier, I was a TOTAL MESS when it came to women and dating... OK, let's stop here for now. Notice at the end of this anecdote how I've opened up the way to be able to tell my “before” story. This is a bit earlier than in my Roadmap, but the Roadmap is just a guide. You don't have to follow it exactly.

Let's talk about what I've written here. First I started off with the point I wanted to make. Then I first threw in a “nugget of logic”. Yes, if you look like Brad Pitt it's going to help (acknowledging that “looks” aren't a totally insignificant factor), but it isn't everything (because most people don't look like Brad Pitt). It's one of those things they can't easily argue against. I gave an example of ugly guys being with beautiful women, and I again acknowledged the possible objection that it might be because of money.

Then I talked about Bill, using him as an example of someone who didn't have looks, money or height on his side; and I shared an anecdote to illustrate how he was able to easily and confidently approach a group of attractive woman and get a date. In the Roadmap, I intended to get into the point about “confidence”, but when it came to actually writing the copy, I decided to talk about how I met Bill, and get into my “before” story, saving the discussion on “confidence” for a bit later, perhaps as one of Bill's revelations that helped  me to get the results I wanted. Now, in this instance, I  started with the “punchline”, and then justified it. I could have saved the punchline until the end. I could have talked about Bill, and then said, “Truth is, it's not really about looks” and so on. What matters here is that I used the anecdote to establish the point, to convey the lesson that “it's not about looks etc” (the point I needed to establish, based on the Roadmap).

Every good story has a storyline, a kind of overall theme that runs throughout the story. For example, if we had to sum up the storyline for  TheáLordáOfáThe Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien (the second best­selling novel ever written, with over 150 million copies sold), it would go something like this: UnlikelyáheroáFrodoáBagginsástumblesáacrossáaáringáofáunimaginableápower.áThe “enemy”áwantsátoágetáholdáofáthisáringáforáitsáownádarkáends,ásoáouráheroáFrodoáis chargedábyá“theágoodáguys”áwithátheádestructionáofátheáring,áwhichámeansáaálong journeyáintoátheálandáofátheáenemy.áDespiteátheáoddsábeingáagainstáhim,áhe eventuallyámakesáit.áTheáringáisádestroyed,áMiddleáEartháisásaved,áandáheácomes backátoáaáreluctantáhero'sáwelcome.

Now look at the following three main storylines you can use in your own copy, and see how this compares. By the way, I credit marketing genius Frank Kern for identifying these three main storylines: 1.áUsáVersusáThem Every good story has an “enemy”, which the hero either has to fight in some way, or which is opposed to the hero succeeding on their quest. Your sales letter is the same. You and your reader want to share a common enemy. This allows you and the reader to bond. It becomes you (who wants to  help the reader) and them teamed up together, versus the “enemy” who wants to hinder them getting the results they want (and deserve). You're on their side, and you can pin the blame for the reader's problems on the “enemy”. 

“It's not your fault. It's  them... [the enemy]” This goes back to the reasons why they haven't yet solved their problem. What's stopping them? Who or what is hindering them? Why don't your prospects already know the truths you're about to reveal to them? Who or what is perhaps concealing this information from them? What vested interests are out there, that might not have the reader's best interests at heart... and why? In the copy I've written so far for my imaginary “women and dating” product, I said that their problems stemmed from “the media”, “society”, and “wellmeaning friends and family”. For the purpose of this sales letter, these become the common enemy. It's not the prospect's fault he's a failure with women... it's that of “the media”, “society” and “well­meaning friends and family”, and the bad advice they've been giving to the prospect, and the bad role models put up by the media. In the case of “well­meaning friends and family”, they haven't necessarily been hiding the truth from our prospects, they've just been giving out misguided information. Let's think of enemies for other types of products. In the health and fitness niche, the “enemy” could be the government, the FDA, drug companies, the health and fitness industry, the media, health and fitness magazines, and so on. 

Details:


tag: buy swift member 2.0, download swift member 2.0, get swift member 2.0, oto review swift member 2.0, purchase swift member 2.0, swift member, swift member 2, swift member 2 review, swift member 2.0, swift member 2.0 bonus, swift member 2.0 bonus review, swift member 2.0 demo, swift member 2.0 details, swift member 2.0 honest review, swift member 2.0 oto, swift member 2.0 oto review, swift member 2.0 price, swift member 2.0 review bonus, swift member 2.0 review by users, swift member 2.0 review oto, swift member 2.0 review upsell, swift member 2.0 upsell, swift member 2.0 upsell review, swift member bonus, swift member oto, swift member review

No comments:

Post a Comment