Tuesday, May 16, 2017

FanInviter Review – The World’s First Mass Liker Converter

FanInviter Review – The World’s First Mass Liker Converter
Official site: https://goo.gl/oJ990Z
Retention – This is the average time your customers stick around for. It could be 3days it could be 3 years. Of course the longer the time the more profitable your membership sitewill be.Over the the 3 years that I have been running my membership site I have found that to make peoplestay for longer you need to have a system that makes them want to stay for longer. One of thepopular ways is to create some type of forum so that people can ask questions and be part of faninviter review.

As much as that does help it wasn't something I was prepared to do because it doessuck up a lot of your time just hanging around in the forum answering questions.Instead what I focused on was to give them access to more and more products and content thelonger they stayed. This is known as “drip feeding content” This really helps with increasing yourretention so make sure what ever membership script you use and choose it has this feature otherwiseyou are going to really struggle. We will cover more about drip feeding below. 9.

Drip feeding – You now understand the importance of retention and how dripfeeding can drastically help to improve it.The actual drip feeding feature is super powerful if used right. Instead of telling you what to do andwhat not to do I will explain what I do on my site.At the time of writing this faninviter review I have over 200 step by step video tutorials and lots of mind mapsand pdf's as well.To help increase my retention I give new members access to around 105 videos as soon as they joinwhich they pay just $1 for a 7 day trial.

Around 80 videos of those are from actual products that Istill sell online and the remaining 25+ videos are other videos that I have created just for themembers area covering some other topics.This may sound like a lot of content that I give away for just $1 and yes it is however there is somuch information to go through that most people end up staying after the 7 days is up and payingthe first monthly subscription of $17 or $27.So, over 100+ videos are available from day 1 and then day 2 another couple of products areunlocked.

For the first month they have access to over 120 videos.Then what happens is I unlock new products each and every month. Usually between 2 – 4 newproducts per month over the next 6 – 9 months.The incentive is if they stay they will continue to get new products month after month.This is the way I have been doing things and it works really well. 10.

Monthly fee – The price that you charge per month is very important because if it'stoo high no one is going to join but if it's too low you could be wasting your time and end up devaluing the content within your site so it's a thin line.The price often depends on how much content you have in your site so you need to price itaccordingly.

A good price to start with is $9 per month as long as you have a half decent amount ofcontent and it can't be consumed very quickly. It may not sound like much but as you build yourmembers up and as you add more and more content and products you can then re-evaluate yourposition in maybe 3 months time and increase your prices.I

personally started at $9 per month when I had a few dozen videos in the site then I increased it to$17 per month when I got to over 100 videos.Once I hit over 200+ videos and around 20+ products I increased the price to $27 per month butoften do special deals where I still offer $17 per month.The bottom line is charge WHAT YOU WANT and test different price points to see what works bestfor you.

All niches are slightly different and different faninviter review and markets will react differently todifferent price points based on the pricing that they have already been conditioned to paying in theirparticular niche already.You also need to think about that if you had say a target of $3000 per month from a membership sitethen that is 300 active members paying $10 per month.

Or it could be 100 members paying youaround $27 per month or just 45 members paying you $47 per month.It really is a numbers game so test things and see what works for you.The numbers I give you hear are a great bench mark to start things from and then you can tweakthings as you go. 11.

7 day Trial for $1 – From day one I have been building my membership siteusing a $1 trial. However the first strategy I used was I made the trial last for just 24 hours. Thiswas quite effective at first and worked well but after doing a lot of testing I felt like people neededmore time to really see the value that I had in my site.Early part of last year (2014) I decided to change the trial from 24 hours to 7 days.

The retentionslightly increased and made my site more profitable so this is where I am at right now.So..doing a $1 trial for 7 days certainly works well but ONLY if you have a fair bit of informationin your site because otherwise your customers will just end paying $1 and get access to most ofyour content and then un-subscribe again before they get billed the $17 etc after the trial is up.Also another thing to remember is never give them access to all of your content within the trialperiod.

You MUST keep some of your premium content back for those that decide to stay and paytheir first subscription payment.If you give away too much content on the trial period then people will have no reason to stay longerthan the 7 days. This is why you need to price everything and structure everything according to how much content you have to give away on your site.

Every membership site is slightly different so justalways be aware of everything that I have said above. 12. $1 downsell – This is by far the most effective way to build new members into yourmembership site or at least this is what I have found anyway. The way this works is you have a pagewhere you send people to where they can join your membership site. I use a simple page which I create using optimize press.

It has a simple video with a buy button underneath and that is pretty much it.Once you have your $1 downsell page created you can then plug it into any type of campaign thatyou want and because the cost is only $1 the risk is very low so conversions are often quite good. 13. Product launches – This brings us onto using product launches to build yourmembership site even bigger.

This is the ideal time to use your $1 downsell. Every time you releasesome new training or a new information product online you can plug in your $1 downsell sales pageas a downsell. I have been using this strategy for over 18 months and it works like gangbusters. 14.

Email follow ups – Another great way to build your membership site is to buildan email list and then promote your $1 trial within your email sequence. Set up a squeeze pagegiving away a free gift as normal and then send them to a basic sales page for your membership siteafter they have opted in. If they buy then great if they don't then you follow up with them over thenext few weeks promoting your $1 trial.The risk is very low so again, conversions will generally be pretty good even though it is a mothlysubscription. 15.

Lifetime membership – This is something that is a complete no-brainer. Allyou do is set up a lifetime membership page on your site. It's very simple to do and some of yourcustomers will pay it. I always get a few people a month buy it so make sure you have this option.You do need to price it accordingly though.

I roughly work it out so the lifetime membership oneoff payment equals to around 12 months worth of monthly payments in your membership site. Here is my lifetime membership page so you can get some ideas for yourself. 16. Lifetime customer value – If there was just one thing that you could takeaway from this report it would have to be what I'm now going to tell you about lifetime customervalue.This is by far the most powerful data you will ever have access to when it comes to yourmembership site.

After all everything comes down to profits and in order to be able to guage howmuch money you can make or are making you need the right data available to you. This is wherelifetime customer value comes in.When somebody joins your membership site you need a way to track how much money they spendand how long they stay for and the lifetime customer value is by far the most powerful feature atyour disposal.Once you know the lifetime customer value of your average customer you can then plan out your marketing and traffic campaigns accordingly.

If you know that each customer you generate intoyour membership site is going to spend on average $10 then you know that every new person youget into your site needs to cost you less than $10 otherwise you are going to go out of business.If you can get a new customer at just $3 then for every customer you generate you are going tomake $7 per customer in pure profit.

It doesn't sound like a lot but when you scale these numbers upit soon makes a difference.On my site my lifetime customer value is around $18 - $19 at the moment and my retention rate isaround 46 days.So I know that every single person that joins my membership site for just $1 I'm going to make $18- $19 back from them over the course of their stay.Knowing this if I went out and generated 10 new customers per day into my membership site Iwould be making $17 x 10 = $170 per day.I

then need to make sure that what it costs me to generate those 10 customers per day costs a lot lessthan $170. This is where it gets interesting. 
Details:


tag: buy faninviter, faninviter, faninviter bonus, faninviter bonus review, faninviter by andrew darius review, faninviter coupon, faninviter demo, faninviter discount, faninviter explain, faninviter honest review, faninviter oto, faninviter price, faninviter review bonus, faninviter review oto, faninviter work, get faninviter, purchase faninviter, review faninviter, what is faninviter

No comments:

Post a Comment