Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Social Zen Review – Easily dominate our social media

Social Zen Review – Easily dominate our social media
Official Site: https://goo.gl/jfyxXM
Raising Your Prices One social zen review that I’ve found really interesting is that when I raise the prices, I typically don’t get very much price resistance. When I first started my site, it was a $47 dollar, one-time charge. $47 and you get all of the content in the membership site. At that time I wasn’t planning on adding new content. But over time, I started adding more and more content to the site. So I started thinking, “This is crap. People paid me one time and I keep on adding stuff!” So I moved my site to a $10 a month membership. A lot of people came in and they stayed in for a long time. Then I said, “People like this stuff and I’m adding more and more content. So I’m going to bump it to $17 and see what happens.” I bumped it to $17 and I saw no drop-off in new sales. My conversion rate stayed exactly the same. The people who were in at $10 stayed at $10, but any new person who came in was charged at $17. After about six months, I decided to bump the price up again and see what the market would bear. So, I bumped it up to $27 dollars. The same thing happened: there was no price resistance. The conversion rate stayed the same. In fact, I think my conversion rate actually went up, but there may have been other factors that led to that. Three or four months later, I said, “$27 is working. Let’s try $37.” No resistance at $37. To this day, I’m still pricing at $37 per month for my membership site. I’ve found that there’s not much price resistance between $10 a month and $37 a month. There are a lot of people out there teaching microcontinuity (where you get somebody in at $4 a month and just try to get like 10,000 people in). But I’ve found that if you’regiving them really good content, then people are going to stick around for a long time. If the content is sub-par and people aren’t happy with it, they’re going to drop-off. It doesn’t matter if it’s $4 a month or $37 a month.
Pricing Options
Lifetime Option I started to play with some numbers and I decided to offer a lifetime option again. You can get into the membership program for a one-time price and then you basically get all of the content that I ever add for life. I decided to charge $247 for a lifetime membership. For that, you can get all of the content I add for life. That figures out to be about seven months of membership. The reason for that is that my average retention is between six to eight months. Why not just charge people what I would make over those seven months for that first payment?
Trials There are a couple of different trial options that I’ve been playing with. I’ve got a one week trial, which is $1 to test it out for one week. After your one week trial is up, it goes to that $37 per month. Then I’ve got another trial, which is a $5 trial for the first month. So, you get a whole month for $5 and after that month, it goes to the $37 a month. I’ve found that $5 for one month is actually more effective. My theory is that when somebody gets in and they know it’s just a one week trial, they sit there and put it on their calendar to cancel the membership in a few days. Whereas, for a one-month trial, they’ll sit there and say, “I’m going to stick around with this, because it’s really good stuff.” I have considered offering a free trial. The main reason I haven’t is that ClickBank doesn’t offer the option to do a free trial. The lowest they let you do is a $1 trial. I do offer free content. If you go to my site right now, there’s an opt-in form on the page. You opt-in and you get like the first eight videos for free.
Forum Marketing When I first started out, I got pretty much all of the traffic through forum marketing. I went to various forums that talked about blogging, WordPress, or internet marketing. I just looked for people who were asking questions and I gave them really great, indepth responses. In forums, typically there’s an option to have a signature on your forum posts and you can have a link back to your site in that signature. So, I would have my signature say something like, “To learn more about WordPress and to get some free training, check out The WordPress Classroom.” The people who I helped would see my signature and then come back to my site to get more of my social zen review. That was the number one way that I got all of my traffic for the first year or so. A cool resource for that is a site called big-boards.com. It’s a listing of forums. You can go on there and find forums in almost any niche.
Matt’s 4 Traffic Sources Today
Search Engine Optimization I used to hire out other companies to do my SEO for me. But most SEO companies don’t want you to know their secrets. I guess the fear is that, if you knew how they did it, you would just go around them and start doing it yourself. I got really frustrated because they never wanted to share their strategies for the SEO. So, I brought all of my SEO in house. Now I have guys that work for me that go out and just do nothing but SEO for me. I focus a lot on things, like article marketing. I still have them do some forum marketing, some blog commenting, and just doing a lot of backlinking on social media sites and various link directories.
Affiliates Affiliate traffic is huge for membership sites. If you can offer an affiliate program, it will definitely be a huge traffic generator for you. In The WordPress Classroom, there are a couple of training modules on monetizing your blog. I actually teach them to go around and promote The WordPress Classroom.
So, I turn many of the members that go through my course into affiliates. That’s one thing that’s worked out really well for me.
Facebook Being really active on Facebook has been huge for me. I get in there and try to answer questions about WordPress and blogging. But one thing I find interesting is that doesn’t always get that great of a response. It’s when I’m like, “I just had a churro. It was great. Who else likes churros?” that I get like 100 responses. It’s just crazy. The people that go on Facebook like to see that you’re a real person. That’s where you really start building the trust factor.
YouTube I do a lot of training videos on YouTube and just put them up for free. That way people can get an idea of my training. If they want more, they click on the links to my site and opt-in to get the more free training on my site.
Recruiting Affiliates To be honest, I don’t do enough recruiting of affiliate partners. Most of the big affiliates that I have, I’ve met in person. I go to a lot of events. I just got back from the traffic and conversion summit in Austin a couple weeks ago. I’m pretty much at a different marketing event every single month. So most of the people who make a lot of money by promoting The Wordpress Classroom are actually people that I’ve met in person and hung out with, bought them dinner, taught them some tricks, they’ve taught me some tricks… they’re just people who I’ve built relationships with. A lot of people do contests. “This weekend, the person who gets the most sales gets a free iPad.” Stuff like that definitely works, but I haven’t really played with that a lot. I’ve just personally focused on really building relationships with people. I go out and meet them personally. I go out to dinner with people. I buy them beers. I go bowling with them. I just try to get to know people personally, become friends with them, and then we end up working out deals where I promote their stuff and they promote my stuff.
Forums Create Community The forum has been huge. It adds a community element to the membership site. People get in there and they get to know each other. They ask questions. They find out that, “I asked this question and somebody responded within an hour. This is awesome. I love this forum.” That’s been huge for keeping people around.
Point System I added a game element to my membership site. Basically, it gives members points for watching videos, commenting on videos, commenting in the forum, referring a friend, and even just for logging in. The members can actually go through, be really active in the site, and then turn around and use these points to pay for plugins and pay for themes. There’s also a leader board on the site now, so you can actually see who the most active people are by how many points they have. People want to see their 
social zen review up there on the leaderboard on the sidebar of the membership site. That has actually been a really huge factor. But I haven’t actually seen anybody else implement it yet. The funny thing is nobody ever turns around and redeems their points for the plugins or themes. They just want to build up the points and see themselves get higher and higher on the leaderboard.
Game Software I use a free plugin called Cubepoints. That actually manages the whole point system. You go in there and say, “I want to earn this many points for commenting. I want to earn this many points for logging in.”
Stay in Contact Just keeping them engaged is huge. I do a weekly newsletter. Every single Wednesday, all of my members get a newsletter that says, “Hey, here are some tips. Here’s the latest video on the site. Here’s what’s going on inside the forum.”
If you’re just adding new videos every week, but people aren’t logging in every week, then they don’t know about the new value and they won’t stay around.
Give the People What They Want Get to the forum. Keep an eye on the things they are talking about. Respond to them in the forum every once and a while and make content based around the questions that they’re asking. If they see that they’re asking questions and next week, all of a sudden, there’s a training video on the exact question they just asked, that kind of stuff keeps them around. That’s huge.
Details:
 tag: buy social zen, download social zen, get social zen, review social zen, social zen, social zen bonus, social zen bonus review, social zen by oj james review, social zen demo, social zen download, social zen explain, social zen functions, social zen honest review, social zen price, social zen review and bonus, social zen works

No comments:

Post a Comment