Monday, November 27, 2017

SyVid Review – Turn any video into free traffic machine

SyVid Review – Turn any video into free traffic machine

Official site: https://goo.gl/u3jm8x
You have to gain some traction for your main keywords and get Amazon to keep pushing you up the search results. How? By getting sales and reviews. There are a lot of things you could do to promote your listing like Facebook ads, Google Adwords, press releases, etc. All those things can be a part of your overall strategy, but at the beginning I suggest only focusing on sales and reviews.

Here's exactly how I did it I contacted about 10-15 friends and family and asked them to purchase my syvid review using a discount code that I created in the back end of my seller account and to leave their highest and best review after receiving the product. In my case I started out with a discount that made the product just a little over $1 with tax.

Since launching my first product, Amazon's rules have changed and if I was starting over again I would not have very close friends and family do this because it's against Amazon's Terms of Service for close friends and family to review your product. The preferred method for a lot of sellers before Amazon's review policy change in early October 2016 was to use a review club to get their first few reviews quickly, but I do not recommend these syvid review now. I believe it's too risky.

There are several options one can use to get their first sales and reviews: 1) Depending on how competitive your product, you may be able to get organic sales soon after you launch without using any Amazon Pay-per-click ads. Focusing on the right keywords in your title, bullet points, and description may be enough to get your listing noticed and get sales to start coming in.

Skip McGrath, who is also one of the experts in my private label mentoring program, just creates his syvid review listings and says that he gets organic sales within days of launching without using any ads or promotions. 2) Amazon Sponsored Ads (Pay-per-click) – My basic strategy for using Amazon sponsored ads is to run an automatic campaign for several days at a low budget of around $5-$10 per day. Then look at the keywords that are performing the best and run a manual campaign with those keywords. 
Details:


tag: buy syvid, download syvid, get syvid, purchase syvid, review syvid, syvid, syvid bonus, syvid bonus review, syvid by users review, syvid demo, syvid honest review, syvid oto, syvid oto review, syvid price, syvid review bonus, syvid review by users, syvid review oto, syvid review upsell, syvid upsell, syvid upsell review

No comments:

Post a Comment