Saturday, November 25, 2017

WebbyApp Review - Turn your old site into the perfect iPhone app

WebbyApp Review - Turn your old site into the perfect iPhone app

Official site: https://goo.gl/ReSEJr
In May or June of 2012, we noticed that our webbyapp review ads were no longer working. In most of the areas we posted to, they were taken down almost as soon as we put them up. We continued to get calls and sales from the ones that remained, but business slowed down quite a bit. 

We needed to do something different because what we had always done was no longer producing results. The Lord knew what needed to happen and He already had the answer prepared in advance for us. Jim Cockrum had recently written his book called Free Marketing: 101 Low and No-Cost Ways to Grow Your Business, Online and Off and had decided to auction off a signed copy of that book with all of the proceeds going to Hope Village, a ministry in Detroit, Michigan. 

Because I was subscribed to Jim's newsletter, I was aware of the auction, but it wasn't until the final day of the auction that I knew I had to take action. I woke up the morning of the end of the auction and saw an email that Jim had sent to subscribers announcing that it was the final day. I just knew that I had to win so I asked my wife if we could place a bid. She asked for how much and I told her. 

She was a little shocked, but said if that's what you think we should do then do it. I won and the rest is history. The reason I say the rest is history is because since then I have been fortunate to build a relationship with Jim Cockrum that has transformed my  webbyapp review. One of the added benefits of the auction was a 30 minute phone call with Jim. 

Since Jim lives about an hour from my parents' house in Indiana, I asked him if I could meet him for lunch one day in lieu of the phone call. He graciously agreed. So Melane and I planned a trip to Indiana to see my parents and to meet Jim. That was in September 2012. That lunch changed our lives. Jim gave us many ideas and tips, but the one we took action on right away was getting our furniture listed on Amazon. 

He also told us about Amazon's FBA program and encouraged us to find smaller  webbyapp review we could sell that way. I'm honored to be able to call Jim a friend now and am blessed to have the opportunity to be in his exclusive mastermind group with 14 other business owners. It's been over three years since we have sold a piece of furniture on craigslist. Remember now. That used to be our only source of income. 

Details:


tag: buy webbyapp, download webbyapp, get webbyapp, purchase webbyapp, review webbyapp, webbyapp, webbyapp bonus, webbyapp bonus review, webbyapp by radu hahaianu review, webbyapp demo, webbyapp honest review, webbyapp oto, webbyapp oto review, webbyapp price, webbyapp review bonus, webbyapp review by users, webbyapp review oto, webbyapp review upsell, webbyapp upsell, webbyapp upsell review

No comments:

Post a Comment