Saturday, February 16, 2019

OptinJoy Review – Grab Massive Leads with This Outstanding Opt-in Tool


OptinJoy Review – Grab Massive Leads with This Outstanding Opt-in Tool
Official Site: https://bit.ly/2DLXXtl
In our case our goal is to build a big fat list of golfers who we can then send any
offer in the world we want to them. The more golfers we have on our list, the
better! So our goal will not be to make a single sale from the site. Our goal is to
get subscribers on our list as cheaply as possible with paid traffic. All our
optimization is based on that optinjoy review .
Did you also notice I didn’t recommend the normal laundry list of wordpress you
must have for seo purposes? I did that on purpose. I don’t care about seo on this
site at this point. I don’t know which optinjoy review I should target yet for seo, so I’m
not even going to think about it yet. Down the road when I find keywords that
 are leading to subscribers en masse, I’ll focus on those for seo purposes though.
That’s another guide for another day. The key thing is, we’re going to make our
site look like a normal blog by someone who doesn’t care about monetizing it at
all. We’re going to later add in our email collection form. Simple strategy, but it
works. So next step is starting to gather up some keywords.
Step 6: KeywordsPicking the right keywords is optinjoy review we need to do now. I say “right” ones
using that term very loosely since we have no clue at this point which exact
keywords are going to even work. We are just going to have a list to start with
and then we’re going to test that list to see which ones work best.
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment