Monday, February 11, 2019

Swift Store Review – Application to Create Super - Fast Commercial Stores


Swift Store Review – Application to Create Super - Fast Commercial Stores

Official Site: https://bit.ly/2SrDRP3
How much is the recipe industry worth? When I type that into Google the results
are not very helpful, so I had to adjust it to this:
marketing statistics recipe swift store review
Then I found this page:
 Which talks about the cookbook publishing industry being worth over $1 Billion
per year. That’s a very large market.
Let’s look at the others now too.
Parenting:That phrase didn’t do much but this swift store review did:
Market research parenting industry statistics

The baby product industry is worth over $7 billion and this is a big part of the
parenting market we would be hitting. I’m not surprised by that number since
kids cost a ton of money, (I know as I have 4 of them!). I think that the entire
industry is worth far more then that as that is just the baby part. I would estimate
maybe $15 to $20 billion total. (Just a swift store review).
Golf:Again no luck with my original phrase. But I did have a lot of luck with this one:
Golf industry worth.
Specifically this page:
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment