Wednesday, February 13, 2019

TXTVideo Direct Review – Secrets of Making Money with Videos that not Everyone Knows


TXTVideo Direct Review – Secrets of Making Money with Videos that not Everyone Knows
Official Site: https://bit.ly/2N2uEHh
So just click on “OK” and save it to the folder you created earlier, (or anywhere
where you’ll remember its location on your computer). Go into that folder where
you saved the file:
When you right click that txtvideo direct review, you’ll be shown the option to extract the files.
Select the “Extract To Silva”, (in my case it’s Silva, in yours it will be the name of
the file). Then it will extract all the files to a folder in your current folder with the
title of “Silva”. That way we know where all the files are and can now open up
filezilla and upload them to txtvideo direct review . So open up filezilla and connect to your
site:
 
Above you’ll see what my screen looks like, but I had to find the folder on the left
pane at the bottom where the template files were located on my computer. Then
in filezilla, I had to double click on “public_html”, then double click on “wpcontent” then double click on “themes”. What I did was set it up so that I can
now copy the files from the “Silva” folder on my hard drive to my hosting account
at Blue Host. If you’re confused, it’s ok, there’s a ton of filezilla tutorials out there
and I can help you with this as well. The first time you do it might seem hard, but
it gets easier trust me.
So now I simply right click on the “txtvideo direct review” folder on the left bottom pane, then
select “Upload” from the menu that pops up, you’ll see some stuff going on in the
bottom pane now as shown here:
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment