Thursday, February 7, 2019

Traffic Xtractor Ultimate Review - Does It Really Work?


Traffic Xtractor Ultimate Review - Does It Really Work?

Official Site: https://bit.ly/2DgIUHS
I happened upon Warrior Forum and a couple other places. At one site I met my
mentor who took me under his wing and taught me the ins and outs of generating
leads online using pay per click marketing. At the time, (for my first 6 months), I
used Yahoo Search Marketing, (called Overture back then) and did VERY well. I
was selling 90 field forms from people looking for loans to loan companies and
banks in the United Kingdom for big traffic xtractor ultimate review . Anywhere from $90 to $150 per lead.
 My costs were a small fraction of that and typically my ROI was 100% at least.
That means for every dollar I put in, I got two dollars back. Life was great. I was
making more money than ever and getting really good at pay per click advertising.
I felt invincible. 8 to 10 leads per day meant $15,000 profit per month. I had one
month where I did almost $100,000 profit. I was flying high. Everything was
great. We decided to move and decided to build our traffic xtractor ultimate review, (which I still
live in to this day).
Then the financial crisis hit. The same people who were getting loans easily now
were being denied because the banks and loan companies were now tightening
their lending traffic xtractor ultimate review. Where before anyone with a pulse could get a loan, now
they needed stellar credit to get one. That hurt my business and the business of a
lot of other guys who were doing what I was. I still remember my father in law
asking if the financial crisis would affect my business. I remember telling him, “no
way, my business is bullet proof.”
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment