Friday, November 23, 2018

From Zero to $100 in 24 Hours Review – Become the Millionaire from Newbie


From Zero to $100 in 24 Hours Review – Become the Millionaire from Newbie

Official site: https://bit.ly/2DTsCqX
Your up-sell
product has to be a product in itself. Don't make promises on the sales
letter that don't ring true to the actual product, as this type of false
promise with no intention of actually selling a real product is defined by
the BBB as bait selling, and can have serious ramifications for your
business.
So lets see, if I were going to create an up-sell product for this site, I'd
take two or three sections out of the whole From Zero to $100 in 24 Hours Review , and deliver on two
full subjects, and make a product out of it selling the tactics it teaches.
At the end of the product, I'd make a point of pointing out that what I
was just talking about can be plugged into a real profitable fully fledged
sales system, and point them to my high priced product.

Notice I've not screwed them over at any From Zero to $100 in 24 Hours Review here. They've got the
facts that I promised them about the sections I advertised. I promised,
and I delivered a quality product that gave them exactly what they were
told they're buying. Now an extreme example of the what not to do,
would be take the introduction of each section here, advertise it as the
most advanced and complete marketing system ever, throwing them in
a PDF document, then planting a big advert after every paragraph
telling them they need to spend another five hundred dollars on top of
what they already spent to get the full 
From Zero to $100 in 24 Hours Review
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment