Monday, January 28, 2019

Proximity Review – A Powerful System for Huge Passive Income


Proximity Review – A Powerful System for Huge Passive Income
Official Site: https://bit.ly/2DGApHE
Then as soon as someone opts in for the free information they are then met by myLOW TICKET OTO offer and this allows me to make some sales, make a good
R.O.I. and of course add some BUYERS onto my lists:
 As you can see from this screen shot below; as soon as someone turns down that
same LOW TICKET OTO offer as shown on the previous page; they are then
offered that same product (or a similar proximity review) at a lower price but with fewer
features/BONUSES etc than the original package had to offer.
So as soon as someone sees the discount offer from the pop up (using Optimize
Press) and they click on the
“Stay On Page” option; they will then be met by what
is known as a “Down-sell” page.

This is one of my down-sell pages and as you can see it has an option to buy at a
lower price but also a link at the bottom of that proximity review.
Can you guess where this goes to?
If you paid attention to the MIND MAP on a previous page I said that I like to offer a
$1 trial to a recurring payment offer of my proximity review.
That is exactly where this link at the bottom of this page takes someone to and
when someone takes me up on that $1 trial offer; they then get charged $17 per
month thereafter.
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment