Monday, June 10, 2019

Goodwill Review – Making money online without selling anything


Goodwill Review – Making money online without selling anything
Official Site: http://bit.ly/2ZeIdIo
These are very important if you want your gig to be picked up in
searches. You’re only allowed a maximum of 5 keywords here so make them
good. You’re also only allowed to use a keyword once. So if I use “Twitter” I
can’t also put “goodwill review”. So which do you use? Put the keywords
people are searching. Fiverr users are not really searching “Twitter”, they’re
using “Twitter followers” so use that as a keyword instead of just “Twitter”.
What I like to do, is put relevant keywords here so I’m picked up in
searches where users may not be exactly looking for my service, but when
they see it, they think “Oh, I could use that too” or “Let me check this out”.
Using the Twitter followers example again, I will obviously use the
keywords “Twitter followers, real, fast” but I’ll also throw in “retweets” and
“favorites” even though my gig is only selling followers. This way, I’ll be
picked up in searches where users are seeking retweets and favorites.
They’re still likely to view my gig since they would likely want followers too.
I will help you further with this concept in the next chapter but you will
need to think outside the goodwill review .
 
Obviously, this is dependent on what you’re selling. So, in the next
chapter, I will tell you what description to put for each gig I suggest.
However, in general, you want to stuff as many keywords as possible in
your descriptions. Fiverr will not allow you to publish your gig if it contains
too many instances of a goodwill review, so just put as many as Fiverr will allow.
Usually it’s 3 instances.
You also only have 1200 characters to work with. While that may seem
like a lot, I generally like to have a FAQ in my descriptions after I describe
the gig. Trust me, when you get 30-40 orders a day, you won’t want to deal
with the same questions over and over as well as the same mistakes people
make when ordering your gig, such as assuming you do something you
don’t.
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment