Monday, June 3, 2019

Motioney Review - Why Should You Buy It?


Motioney Review - Why Should You Buy It?
Official Site: http://bit.ly/2QJY4vo
I started on Fiverr about a year ago not really knowing what to sell. It
wasn’t until I found I could outsource SEO work and Social Signals to
suppliers for $1 that I knew exactly what I would sell. I always wondered
how people did it. I actually started out on 
motioney review buying Twitter followers
and SEO services before I found sites like SEO Clerks. For the first few
months on Fiverr I didn’t make any sales. Two things quickly changed it
around. The first was I joined a review exchange group I found on the
internet. This is how I got my first 1 or 2 reviews for each of my gigs. I then
hired someone to make a video for me for my motioney review .
At this point I saw a large spike in sales. I went from 0-2 sales a day (if
that) to 10-20 sales a day. This is where I saw the true earning potential on
Fiverr.
I made a second Fiverr account (to get past the 20 gig limit from my first
account) where I only sold SEO gigs. I sold backlinks, link pyramids,
directory submissions, and everything else I could get for a dollar on SEO
Clerks to resell. I was doing zero work. Every order I got on either account I
simply copy and pasted to my supplier on motioney review
Since I couldn’t use myself for the videos on my second account (I
already used myself for my first), I got the idea to hire someone to make my
gig videos. I joined a “models looking for work” group on Facebook and
posted an ad. I got an attractive girl to do all my SEO videos, speaking in
the first-person as if she was selling my gigs. This account, with the girl,
was outselling my first account with me in my videos.
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment