Monday, June 3, 2019

LocalOne Review – Unbelievable Facts Inside This Tool


LocalOne Review – Unbelievable Facts Inside This Tool

Official Site: http://bit.ly/2Z6btAW
My system is as follows. If I click on an order, I must start it. Any order I
see on the localone review that says “In Progress” means I’ve read and opened
the order and have started it. If for some reason I can’t start the order, for
example the buyer didn’t provide a link to the site he or she wants backlinks
to, I will leave the buyer a message then click the star next on the top-left
corner of the page to let me know this gig requires localone review on the Sales
page.
This will allow you to batch your orders and then batch your deliveries.
The first thing you should do when you go to the Sales page is go through
the “In Progress” gigs and look at the “In Progress” gigs that are nearing
their due date. If you’ve completed those orders, go ahead and open all of
these in a new tab and then deliver all the localone review. You can copy and paste
your delivery message and hit Deliver if your orders don’t require anything
else to be included or uploaded. After you deliver the orders that you’ve
completed and were nearing their due dates, go back to the Sales page.
Here, look at all the orders that are “New”. Open all of these up in a new tab
and process each order one at a time with the information they provide. If a
gig can’t be started because the buyer has not provided all the information
required for example, I will click on the star next to the order and leave a
message for the buyer. If I can process the gig, I will leave a message in the
order letting the buyer know I have started on the order and I will thank
them again for their purchase.
  
Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment