Sunday, January 7, 2018

TrafficZion Review – Effortlessly Generate Unlimited Flow Of Traffic

TrafficZion Review – Effortlessly Generate Unlimited Flow Of Traffic

Official site: https://goo.gl/zVLi2v
All your new buyers will be automatically subscribed to that list 
and they will begin to receive all the previous trafficzion review in a drip 
sequence fashion.
I also point out in the sales letter that each lesson comes with a 
homework assignment. This is meant to make the training 
actionable.
They have a week to complete the assignment, plenty of time. So 
now they are taking weekly victories and by the end they will have 
completed their goal.
This really makes this model a winner. Because you aren’t 
dumping 2 months worth of content on them all at once. It’s 
overwhelming.
Instead you are giving them bite-sized actionable steps with time 
for them to do it in their own time.
Now, as for the upsell, I offer as a monthly recurring investment 
and they get two very important key things.
1. Unlimited email support with me.
This is powerful. It’s the closest thing to private coaching without 
killing yourself in calls. Email you can take your time with.
Email allows you to respond in a proper manner at a time you can 
get to it. I rarelyget an email from my recurring customers.
But when I do, I’m quick to respond and they are happy just to 
know you are there.
Also you’ll have a record of your trafficzion review with them.2. Access to my mastermind group.
Simple enough, create a group on social media.. FB, Google+ are 
both easy places to host a private group. They get access to this 
group which also allows them a different kind of access with you 
and other members.
Those two offers combined gives them the comfort that someone 
is there to help. $47 a month is what I charge.
You could charge $19.95/m or even less, but I encourage you to 
keep it higher for two reasons. People who pay more tend to need 
you less, they are willing to take action. You want to be paid fairly 
for YOUR time.
At $197 + $47/m I’ll gladly give people my trafficzion review.
It’s not $1,997 like I know some people charge but the cool thing 
is the price is ultimately determined by you.
It depends on what crowd you want to have around you.
Doesn’t it make since to invest your time in people who are willing 
to invest their money in you.
Someone who will happily pay you for the value you provide.
The folks who pay more respect you and your time.
So now I’m going to show you the sales page for the offer I 
created for my own program.
Don’t exact copy it but feel free to use it as a base letter to work 
with.
Details:


tag: buy trafficzion, download trafficzion, get trafficzion, purchase trafficzion, trafficzion, trafficzion bonus, trafficzion bonus review, trafficzion demo, trafficzion honest review, trafficzion oto, trafficzion oto review, trafficzion review bonus, trafficzion review by users, trafficzion review oto, trafficzion review upsell, trafficzion upsell, trafficzion upsell review

No comments:

Post a Comment