Monday, January 29, 2018

WP Smart Tags Review – Unique tagging and automation plugin

WP Smart Tags Review – Unique tagging and automation plugin
Official site: https://goo.gl/RrqZLx
Let‟s say that you now have 10 products – LOW to MEDIUM ticket price range.
What you can do is aim to sell a low ticket offer to those new subscribers that is as 
closely related to any product you‟ve already created using this very system.
Also you should already be creating products that are closely related to one another 
seeing as though you‟ve been trying to build a list of BUYERS by offering BONUS 
products to product creators at their BIG launches.
This allows you to at least break up those products and wp smart tags review one as a FREE WSO 
and then a much in depth greater value package as a paid offer right off the bat as 
soon as someone opts into your list for the FREE offer.
Also owning 10 products (for example) gives you an unbelievable advantage of 
making some serious incomes from those who pass through your funnel after 
getting hold of your FREE WSO.
HEADS UP: If you do have any MEDIUM TO HIGH TICKET offers to sell; you may 
be tempted to try and sell these as an OTO offer to your new subscribers as soon as 
they opt in for your FREE wp smart tags review.
But this will be incredibly hard to achieve unless you have a well oiled, tested and 
optimized sales sequence that makes these HIGH ticket offers convert.
This isn‟t to say that you shouldn‟t try; I‟m just saying that I prefer to sell a low risk 
low priced OTO offer to get those BUYERS onto my lists and then I can try and upsell those new BUYERS once they get to know me more through my communications 
with them via the emails I send out to them etc.
I‟ve had many heated wp smart tags review  with other online marketing friends who prefer to try 
and sell a $97 and upwards OTO offer rather than a $7 - $47 offer simply because 
they know that they don‟t have to sell as many products to make a BIG CHUNK of 
cash.
I much prefer to sell low ticket offers and get MORE BUYERS onto my lists.
This is just how my head works and I just LOVE seeing FRESH BUYERS hitting my 
sales funnels and joining my lists every single day without fail because I know some 
of them will go onto buy bigger packages or all of my low ticket offers anyway.
So if you wish to get a BOAT LOAD of BUYERS onto your lists so you can promote 
other people‟s BIG launches and get them to return the favour; then you may wish 
to use my approach instead. 
Details:


tag: buy wp smart tags, download wp smart tags, get wp smart tags, purchase wp smart tags, wp smart tags, wp smart tags bonus, wp smart tags bonus review, wp smart tags by andrew hunter review, wp smart tags demo, wp smart tags honest review, wp smart tags oto, wp smart tags oto review, wp smart tags review bonus, wp smart tags review by users, wp smart tags review oto, wp smart tags review upsell, wp smart tags upsell, wp smart tags upsell review

No comments:

Post a Comment