Saturday, February 24, 2018

Azon Fat Cats Review - Best Course On Selling on Amazon

Azon Fat Cats Review - Best Course On Selling on Amazon

Official Site: https://goo.gl/tLMcku
It doesn’t matter if the sales letters in the test are identical (although in this example they likely
wouldn’t be). What matters is that the test azon fat cats review should be tallied for each traffic source.
Here’s another example: if I’m sell inbound and outbound call center services, I might have 2
selling points that primarily set me apart from my competition:
1) Price - my call center services are cheaper than most
2) Features - we offer more features than our competitors
But let’s say I’m not necessarily sure which of the two will appeal to my prospects more. So
when I write my sales letter, I create 2 different azon fat cats review, one with a headline and lead that
appeals to bargain-hunters, and another that appeals to those seeking the most features.
Now I go ahead and test the two to see which one comes out on top.
Except…if I’m getting traffic from people seeking call center services for computer support,
they may be concerned more about price, since many of them view such operations as a “cost
center”.
And if I’ve got traffic coming in from people who want to conduct outbound telemarketing to
their house list, they may be more concerned with features, since theirs is a “profit center”.
You see, if I just did my testing for all my incoming traffic as a whole (using just those two
sources as azon fat cats review for now), the bigger traffic source will decide the winning sales letter.
In other words, if the computer support traffic is bigger than the outbound telemarketing traffic,
and they’re more concerned about price, then overall sales might be highest with the sales letter
that has the price headline/lead.
But this is misleading, because if you split tested the two sales letters independently of each
other for each traffic source, you might find that the price one wins for the computer support
prospects, and the features one wins for the telemarketing crowd.
But you would never know this unless you tested in this manner.
Make sense?
Now you’ve got a sales letter customized for each crowd coming to your site. And you would
continue to test from there to maximize sales even further.
  
Details:


tag: azon fat cats, azon fat cats bonus, azon fat cats bonus review, azon fat cats by radu review, azon fat cats demo, azon fat cats honest review, azon fat cats oto, azon fat cats oto review, azon fat cats price, azon fat cats review bonus, azon fat cats review by users, azon fat cats review oto, azon fat cats review upsell, azon fat cats upsell, azon fat cats upsell review, buy azon fat cats, download azon fat cats, get azon fat cats, purchase azon fat cats, review azon fat cats

No comments:

Post a Comment