Thursday, January 26, 2017

ADCONNECT REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS

ADCONNECT REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS
Official site: https://goo.gl/D7xupy
If all the points above did not wake you up to stop selling via solo ads, here are some
examples of conversations I had with friends, subscribers and joint venture partners.
Example 1:I heard multiple complaints and comments from people about solo ads –
they knew exactly what was up, and they felt used. One particularly memorable
message came from a formerly loyal subscriber: "Good luck with solo ads, goodbye."
Example 2: A marketer to whom I had sold multiple solo ads refused to let me promote
his product any more. I understood the reason straight away. He wanted high
conversions on sales. The last thing he needed was me sending 1,500 clicks and
generating only a handful of sales.
Example 3:With ClickBank, you could promote any product without approval. Many of
the product creators moved to 
adconnect review because of changes at ClickBank, and I also
moved. Here's the big difference: On JVZoo, the product creators only want traffic from
high quality buyerslists. This became very clear when I was consistently refused
permission to promote many products.
I knew I needed an escape!
If any of these issues relates to your current situation, you need to start taking notes,
make a plan and – most important –take action.
Maybe you were like me a few years ago and have seen a dramatic decrease in your
click-through rate. Now you want to make a change. Or maybe you are just starting off
in the solo ad world and are struggling to make any sort of decent income from it. Either
way, it’s time to reconsider your approach.
I knew I needed an escape route from the solo ad world, but I couldn't instantly drop
$10,000 a month from my business. I needed a plan of action which would allow me to
maintain some of my solo ad earnings while I tried to get approval to promote the
popular product launches that would deliver sales.
This took me some time to implement – almost 18 months from start to finish – but you
can do it a lot more quickly following this guide.
2.1 Phase 1: Sorting The Bad From The Good
The Bad: I removed from my list all subscribers from outside the top six countries who
had not opened my emails in months. This eliminated over 10% of my list.
You might be asking why I didn't remove the unproductive subscribers from all
countries.
Here´s why: I tested Aweber´s tracking settings and segmented non-opens for six
months. I was left with 8,000 emails, and after sending them and receiving 50 - 100
clicks, I was unwilling to risk removing possibly active subscribers from the top tier
countries.
The reason for this is that these subscribers are likely using a plain text email service
provider, and Aweber cannot track the clicks. So just be wary here –I know many people
encourage a quick, clean bulk deletion, but I tend to be more cautious.
I then exported all my subscribers, excluding buyers and affiliates, to another
auto-responder service. After testing many different services, I stuck with GVO for about
18 months. Then their delivery rate went from reasonable to completely unacceptable,
so I closed my account and got another dedicated server for this purpose.
My plan of action here was to continue with the solo ads for as long as possible, mailing
from GVO or my dedicated server. Meanwhile, I concentrated on building relationships
with the subscribers on my AWeber list by offering bonuses, doing surveys, and sending
them to more of my squeeze pages to see who was active and who wasn’t.
Automation is a beautiful thing when it works! Remember, I had one massive list and I
was trying to separate the bad from the good.
Everytime I sent someone to a squeeze page or a survey, or someone became a
customer or affiliate, I would shift them from that big list onto another list. This might
seem like “email marketing 101”, but I want to mention this, as it´s important.
Each of these methods increased my income outside of the solo ad world by A LOT!
2.1.1 Affiliate Marketing Squeeze Page & Bonus Page Methods
We've heard that warming up your leads for a promotion helps increase sales on launch
day. Fact is, it does. So I was still removing the bad entries from my list and looking for
those subscribers who were willing to take action on an offer and get their credit cards
out.
I did this numerous times, always repeating the same process.
Find a product that interests you, and give yourself at least a week before launch to
prepare. Create a bonus page offering complementary products. Send your subscribers
to this squeeze page,inviting them to note the quality of the bonuses and to look out for
an email to purchase the new product launching soon.
Now to get approval for that new product! That´s still a big issue for new marketers and
solo ad sellers. This is where you contact the product creator with a message similar to
this one, just worded in your own style:
“Hi NAME, I see you are launching a product on [date], and Ive put together a nice
bonus for my subscribers. Here´s the page if you want to check it out: [link to your
bonus page]. Im hoping for your approval, and I look forward to supporting you.”
In my opinion, this is enough for most product creators to give you the green light to
promote them. If you're completely unknown, you might get approved and put on
delayed commission, but at least this is a starting point.
If you want to take things further to increase your profits, you can ask for a review copy
of the product and do a video overview on the bonus page, talking about the offer and
the bonuses.
How much can a good bonus page increase your conversions?
This will give you some idea:
● A bonus page that offers a selection of PLR / MRR (Resale Rights Products)
related to the offer can increase conversions by 200%.
● A bonus page offering a selection of your own products (not PLR / MMR) will
increase conversion by up to 300%.
● A bonus page providing a clear overview of the main product and product(s) you
are attempting to sell can increase your profits by up to 400%.
Ive brought my sales conversions to as much as 35% using these methods, and you
can, too.
Even if you have your own products, its not viable to keep offering your own products
over and over. You need to mix it up. If you're after a massive selection of resale rights
products to use as bonuses, check this out:
2.1.2 The Survey Method
For years Ive watched people send out surveys without segmentation, and I still cannot
understand why they do it. When I use surveys, I am looking for action-takers, people
who trust me and who are willing to tell me what they want. I can then followup with
these folks, help them more, and in many cases, in a more personal, “one on one” way.
I used a few different services, many which I got sick of paying for, so about two years
ago we started developing a “Form Builder Plugin”. This allows me to add the email
address to my auto-responder and of course remove the subscriber from the big list
using automation rules. This plugin is now availale inside our adconnect review platform
along with 20 of my other products and over 115 training videos:
Ive used this program in support arenas, for affiliates to provide feedback, customer
feedback and coaching application forms. It’s been invaluable in helping me build more
segmentation and higher quality lists.
2.1 .3 The Early Bird Quality List Building Method
With this method, I notify all my subscribers (excluding affiliates) about a product I am
going to release. I usually start a campaign ten days before I launch, and every two to
three days, I mail everyone, inviting them to join the early bird list for a discount.
If you're sitting on a list of 30,000, for example, this is a proven way to segment the
quality subscribers and clean up your email marketing business.
This is phase one of creating more PROFITS in your business.
2.2 Phase 2 ­ Getting Respect in the Marketplace
Reputation is everything is this business, especially if you want to close high ticket sales
and build a long- term business model. I've seen A LOT of solo ad sellers come and go
over the years because they never adapted to what´s required in this industry, or they
just gave up after seeing something they didnt like. Many were in it solely for fast cash.
If you're looking for respect in the marketplace here’s what you need to do:
2.2.1 Increase Your Conversions
This goes back to what I mentioned before. If your campaigns are generating high
click-rates but a low percentage of sales, the product creator will lose confidence in you.
The simplest way to increase your conversions is to pick targeted offers that relate to
your list. Everyone´s list is different, and if you´ve no idea what your list is interested
in, simply survey them. The subscribers who are paying attention will respond. From
there, clicks and sales will tell. This comes down to monitoring your stats and seeing
what is converting best for you.
(For the solo ad sellers, this is more exciting, and you'll be surprised with your overall
earnings per click when you take into account a good funnel. It can earn you more than
selling a solo ad, not to mention far fewer un-subscriptions.
2.2.2 Increase the Number of Sales You Make
Let’s say you’ve a small list, or you’re just starting off and need to rely on traffic
methods outside your email list to make more sales. There are a few things you can do
here to help increase sales and conversions.
Note that some of these methods are not as strong as mailing a list of 100,000 buyers,
but they will definitely help.
- Facebook ads direct to the squeeze page
- Retargeting all your leads and traffic with Facebook ads
- Video marketing with 
adconnect review - reviews, bonuses, interviews
- Blog post reviews and shares on all major bookmarking sites
Those are just a few methods, and I´ve personally used them all during the process, and
I still use them today. I am sure you can think of more traffic methods, and if you do
them correctly, theyll bring another dozen or more sales to your promotion.
2.2.3 Make Connections & Be Social
So conversions are increasing, and you're getting more sales. Are you getting to know
the product owners? You should be. If you recall, one of the biggest issues new
marketers and solo ad sellers face is getting approved. But once the product owners
have heard your name or got to know you, you're almost guaranteed approval. Making
these connections is pretty simple. There are tonnes of marketing groups on Skype and
Facebook, and my highest recommendation is go in and offer value. Help people with
their questions, make comments, like posts, etc. In other words,be sociable.
2.2.4 Get Mentioned On Leaderboards
This is not as difficult as it sounds. Most of the popular low-ticket launches do between
300 - 1500 sales. The majority of the sales will be made by five affiliates sending traffic.
The others on the leaderboard will have maybe 10 - 20 sales each. This is not always the
case, but I´ve landed on countless leaderboards with only a handful of sales, and you
can, too.
If you´ve followed the steps above, you'll be connected with the product creator on
Facebook, and a lot of people will tag their JV´s when announcing leaderboard updates.
This is where you'll get noticed. Make comments again and again, and continue to get
your name out there in front of the important people. The people on the leaderboards
are generally the same people creating products. Connect with these folks, and you'll be
more likely to get approved and to get review copies to help your promotion.
It´s not only Facebook – most product creators will mention the leaderboard in their
emails, too. So let's say you end up on my leaderboard, and I mail my JV´s telling them
how awesome your conversions are, and how many sales you made.
I think you just earned some respect in the marketplace, so let´s move to the next
phase.
2.3 Phase 3 ­ Replacing Your Job (Or Solo Ad Business)
When I was selling solo ads, the most I could generate in profit was around $10,000 per
month, and this was at its peak. I do believe, if you do it correctly and consistently, you
can invest tens of thousands into an email list and make $2,000 - $5,000 per month.
Very few people are doing this, and many of the marketers are limited in their earnings
unless they’ve ventured into other cash-generating methods.
Since I reworked my business, I've been able to generate $10,000 per month with
affiliate marketing, over $10,000 everytime I launch a product, and another $10,000 in
coaching fees, all the while protecting my rep and building a stronger long-term business
model.I recommend you use each of these methods to reach your goals and scale your
business as much as you want.
The secret to “replacing your job” and taking control of your business is creating your
own products, your own funnel, and your own coaching program. One of the most
important elements for your long term success is branding.
If you´ve just started off and want to build a sustainable long-term business the correct
way, setting up everything correctly from Day One will save you time and money.
Details:
 tag: adconnect, adconnect affiliate, adconnect by neil napier review, adconnect demo, adconnect honest review, adconnect review and bonus, adconnect review bonus, adconnect review oto, adconnect review upsell, adconnect reviews, adconnect works, buy adconnect, download adconnect, get adconnect, purchase adconnect

No comments:

Post a Comment