Thursday, February 9, 2017

SOCIAL STUDIO FX REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS

SOCIAL STUDIO FX REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS
Official site: https://goo.gl/0s2br8
The Risks of Being an Employee
Unless you have a backup plan for all the things that can go wrong, I think that working
for someone else is probably one of the riskiest things you can do.
Getting a monthly paycheck feels reliable and safe, but – as many people have learned
in the last few years – that carpet can be ripped out from under your feet at any
moment.
You don’t have any say in that decision.
Businesses Build Assets
With a career, you’re providing value to a 
social studio fx review and you’re building their assets.
You’re a part of that chain.
So why build the bottom line of someone else’s company when you could be building
your own bottom line instead? To me, building something of your own is a much
smarter gamble than building something for someone else.
THE DIGITAL NOMAD LIFESTYLE
The Joy of Travel
I think travel has a huge appeal to people, seeing the world, seeing different cultures
and social studio fx review. That was what attracted me.
I started traveling abroad when I was 17. I saw much of Europe and then basically
North America. But I hadn’t seen Asia. At that time, Asia was so different and foreign to
me. There was a mystique.
Some societies are so vastly different that you can chip away at it and learn a little bit,
but there will always be a culture divide. It’s really interesting to meet people who
grew up in a completely different way.
Low Cost of Living
Another reason I chose to move abroad while I built my business is because I was
bootstrapping. I didn’t have funding from anyone. It was my own small business.
I saw Thailand and South East Asia especially as an area where the cost of living is very
low and the quality of life you have for that is incredibly high.
So that was also a major factor in deciding to live in Thailand while I built my business.
If I were to live this lifestyle out in California, it would cost me at least between three
or five thousand dollars per month. Out here, oftentimes I can get like this same level
of enjoyment and luxury and travel for between one and two thousand dollars per
month.
Tim Ferris talks about the idea of geo-arbitrage in The 4-Hour Work Week. If you’ve got
a business that you can operate online with clients anywhere, then you can bring in
your income in a stronger currency (US dollars, Euros, pounds) and stretch it a lot
further in a number of places around the world, if you’re living somewhere with a very
low cost of living.
Lifestyle
Another major reason for a lot of people is just that they want to have a great lifestyle.
Maybe they want to live near the beach. I’ve got one student who is moving to a small
village in France to write his book.
Travel Plans
I love coming back to the United States. I try to come back once a year, because
obviously I miss my family and I miss a lot of my really close friends. That’s one of the
really difficult parts of this lifestyle.
I’ll probably be back maybe in April for a month or so to visit, go to some conferences,
and catch the Coachella music festival. But I don’t plan on returning home to settle
down any time soon.
For now, I’m really enjoying being abroad and experiencing different cultures. I think in
the next three months my girlfriend and I will probably be making a move to a new
country. We’re still trying to pick the next place.
Next year, I would really like to do some slow travels through Central and South
America.
CHALLENGES OF BEING A DIGITAL NOMAD
The lifestyle definitely has its challenges.
Getting Distracted
I struggle at time even just sitting down and getting the work done. Surrounded by
beauty, some days I like going to the beach. We’ve got a lot of friends who come
through to visit, so we’ll end up going out, showing people around, and doing the
tourist thing. It is hard at times to get work done.
Passion Overcomes Distraction
It comes back to building a business that you enjoy. Do what you love. Find a problem
that you enjoy solving and that’s the way to avoid the tendency to never want to work.
A lot of people hate their jobs but that’s because they’ve ended up doing something
that they don’t enjoy. They don’t find it interesting.
So if you’re going to build your own business, the first step is to really do some selfexamination and figure out what you’re interested in, good at, and that people also
social studio fx review.
Impermanence
When you’re living a mobile lifestyle, you come to realize how transient life can be. If
you’re constantly changing location, it can be difficult to maintain your relationships.
You’ve got to put in a little bit of work to stay in touch with family or friends back
home.
When you settle down somewhere for a few months, you get into the local swing of
things and it’s really incredibly easy to make friends with locals and expats. But you’ll
find that they’re not always going to be there. They move on or you move on, so you
end up saying a lot of goodbyes.
So it is a bit less rooted than the life that most people are used to. It’s a more
impermanent, transient lifestyle.
Staying Connected
Over time, you build a global network of friends, so hopefully you see those people
again.
That’s the beauty of the Internet today. We can easily stay in touch with people on
Facebook, Twitter, and email and have friends around the world. It’s just different than
living the very rooted lifestyle that we’ve been accustomed to for a long time.
Details:
tag: buy social studio fx, download social studio fx, get social studio fx, purchase social studio fx, review social studio fx, social studio fx, social studio fx bonus, social studio fx by jimmy kim review, social studio fx demo, social studio fx honest review, social studio fx login, social studio fx review bonus, social studio fx review oto, social studio fx reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment