Friday, May 12, 2017

Flipside Profits Review – Turning a Small Investment into Huge Profits

Flipside Profits Review – Turning a Small Investment into Huge Profits

Official site: https://goo.gl/movpqf
Our ultimate role as flipside profits review is to get people going. Once they start going, they can usually take care of the rest themselves. I’m sure you can relate – how often have you put off doing something forever, then, when you finally got down to do it you wonder why it took you so long to ever get started in the first place? Ninety percent of the time, any product you sell will easily be worth far more than what you asked for it, if you simply get your audience a small result they otherwise would not have had. I often advise my coaching clients that if the product does nothing more than save them 5 hours of time they would’ve spent figuring out what you showed them on their own, then that product was a good deal even if you sold it for $99! Once you understand that, and bring that attitude into your content creation, you have less fear of any repercussion or what if scenarios. At the same time, once you have this attitude, then it will transfer over into your writing, just as excitement does! Beyond that, you should do your best to provide scenarios and “First Steps” for your audience where they can “work with a net” so to speak. In other words, start with small, easy to perform tasks in your system that you know your audience can perform without fear of reprisal. Then keep raising the bar with each step, knowing that even if you lose 50% of your audience throughout each step, you can be comforted by the fact they still got a lot out of it! The final thing you can do is “lead by example,” as your actions will always speak louder than your content. I will give you one system to help you with this. What you want to do is create some mental pictures of yourself doing something you wish to accomplish. And every time a doubt or what if pops into that picture, I want you to turn down the voice in your head that is expressing that doubt until it squeaks… and I want you to take any picture or movie in your mind that accompanies it and shrink it to the size of a mustard seed. Then blow it into flipside profits review. Then, while you are still in your mind’s eyes, visualize yourself pulling out a magnet – a special magnet that will pull up an empowering movie instead, of you succeeding regardless of what obstacles come in your way. I wish I could sit you down, front row, in the theatre of my mind. I got all kinds of cool stuff going on in there. Since I can’t, the next best thing is to at least try to urge you to do some interior (re)decorating of your own mental space! Quick Recap We defined what the main purpose of content was – to create a behavioral change in your target audience. I then systematically went through with you the four ways to do that: x Hook the content consumer in immediately x Get the consumer excited emotionally x Clear the confusion the consumer normally experiences related to new content x Guide the consumer to act on the content without fear of repercussion… Even if you only get 5% of what I laid out you will be leagues ahead of the regular content creators that are already making decent money online. Then that experience will naturally allow you to add in your own personal flairs and techniques to this wonderful foundation. I truly hope you use these in actions because I myself buy a lot of content to consume, and it’s rare I get anything half decent. I’d love to buy more useful stuff! Earlier I set an open loop when I was talking about different types of content: x eBooks (my personal favorite) x Audio (my second favorite) x Video (my least favorite) x Webinars (my third favorite) x Articles/Blogs (my second least favorite) I never explained why my favorite was my favorite. This was done intentionally because “open loops,” as I refer to them, are ideas you introduce but don’t fully explore… knowing full well you’ll expand on them later. The reason these are so powerful is because I put something in the back of your mind before I reveal it later on, so you go to work trying to figure it out yourself. Content consumption is part what you learn, and part what you think as a result of what you learn. The more loops I can “set” and come back to later, and fire off, the better. We’ll talk more about the system of how to do that in a bit (see, that was another open loop!) For now, we’re going to focus on what medium your content is going to be presented in. Notice in the list above my personal favorite is eBooks. Why? Here are some reasons… x Predisposed – I’ve always been better at writing than speaking or presenting. I wouldn’t say I’m a natural (well, I am now after thousands of hours of not so natural practice) but it was the easiest for me to pick up. Video was by far the hardest for me. So all things being equal, I like to write because it usually the easiest for ME! x Media In Media – since I’m an Internet Marketer, and almost all my content is on the Internet, it’s obvious the written word has the most leverage. It is the preferred method of communication for email, for status updates on Facebook, for tweets, for search engine optimization “on the page”, and most web properties are set up to best use flipside profits review. Not sure if or when this will change, but it’s nice to be cognizant that the web at this point is still biased to the written word. x Easy to Modify – in a lot of niches, information and technology changes constantly. It’s easier to rewrite sections of an eBook than it is to reshoot videos or edit audio files. x Little Prep Time – I just need to open up a Word document and start blasting. With video, I often have to prepare mindmaps and/or slides ahead of time (if screen capture). The same with audio, plus I have to make sure my voice works! - x Environment Independent – Having three small children in my house, and often awakened in the middle of the night by one of those rug rats… I find that once I get them back to sleep sometimes it is hard for me to fall asleep. So I write. It would be hard to do video and try to listen with one ear if one of them wakes back up. Writing is the easiest to do in any environment, quiet or loud. Now naturally, there are some negative aspects associated with writing your content. Here are some… x Long – I have written, thus far, about 6400 words. While I have trained myself to write without ever having to pause to think… it’s still a long process. I think after it’s all said and done I’ll have put 10 to 15 hours into writing this whole document, where I can create a 3-hour video course in about 1/3 of the time including all the prep work. x Value Perception – in general, “only PDF” products are harder to sell at premium prices. I have sold $997 training courses before, but never ones containing just PDFs… x Instruction in Motion – certain content lends itself to be better explained visually or via audio than through the written word. If I were teaching you how to play piano, it would be much easier to do it with video and written instruction and not just written instruction… x It’s Not For Everyone – some people have the tendency to want to write their second and third draft of a document while they’re still on the first draft. I will talk more later about writing while never pausing to think, and about turning off spell and grammar check and all the other speed bumps – but some people are much less resistant to the fallacy of perfection when it’s in the written word than in other formats… With all the said, I know millionaires who couldn’t write a shopping list properly, much less an eBook. On the other hand I know some of the most introverted, awkward, shy, soft-spoken nerds who also make millions… and do so only through the written word, because if you heard them speak you would probably not be compelled to buy stuff from them. Ha! Here are the criteria for choosing which main media your content will be in (as you are not limited to just one. You can, of course, mix and match). 1. Personal Preference – some days you might just feel like doing videos. Other days writing. Whatever. This is always the one criterion I place the most weight on when deciding on media. 2. Material Bias – if the content lends itself to be best demonstrated by a certain format, I will use that format. Funny enough, it doesn’t have to match. For example I teach webinars in Webinar Pitch Secrets 2.0 in the written word format. The reason is that it’s easier for you to reference the closes. On the other hand, I teach copywriting through webinars, because it’s easier for me to show the process in action rather than to write about writing 3. End Goal – if the goal is to make the maximum amount of money, I will usually do something like an 8-week group webinar coaching training. If it’s about lead generation and getting new buyers onto my email list, I will do an eBook. If it’s a matter of just launching something because I want to sell something to someone, then I will go with whatever product can be easily created the fastest, and for me that’s usually an audio product. Usually the bigger the price point, the more additional content formats I’ll throw in. For something like Video Mystic, you get just a PDF. For something like Product eClass, you get 9 weeks of webinar training, you get PDFs of the presentation slides, you get the audios of the training, plus you get bonus software, audio, mind maps and a ton more. There are also some tricks you can leverage to easily “source bonuses” from your content to drastically improve the value of your offer… and in due time we’ll get to that. I will first walk you through how to become a content creator master in all these different formats. Let’s start with writing. Writing For Content If you decide to become a master of communicating behavioral changes through the written word, you will go through three phases… 1. A high dependence on an outline 2. A low dependence on an outline 3. No dependence on an outline I bet it’s hard for you to believe that I literally just sat down and starting writing this eBook. No outline at all. No prep time. Just go time. Well, I take that back, I do have an outline. It’s in my head. I can formulate a complete product in my head from start to finish and go off of that. You can’t, yet. It takes time to embed certain templates in your mind. You do that through an outline. Before creating an outline, you must know the main purpose of the outline, which is this: to make it so you never have to pause when you’re writing the first draft of your content. Often the first draft will take up the most of your time, and realistically I do little to any actual rewriting of content other than a spit-and-shine. Mostly it’s spelling errors and grammar. On that stuff you can pause to think. But never when you create the main work, especially the first time you sit down to do it. It’s better to write a bunch of crap, yet do so in “real time” than it is to continually stop and ponder what you’re going to say next. Now, just so we’re clear: we’re not talking about writing an award winning, prose heavy work of fiction. We’re talking about helping people solve problems here. They are a more forgiving audience when it comes to literacy! Now this is not natural. The tendency is to write a paragraph or two, then go back and read it. You’ll easily find a way to slightly improve what you just wrote. Every time. If you see one of those stupid squiggly red lines, you’ll immediately want to fix it. Same with the green squiggly lines – those actually bug me more! You’ll want to format as you write as well, for your titles, headings and so forth. I’m telling you – you do any of those things and you’re doing it wrong! I am almost militant when I say you write without pausing to think for even a second… or stopping to do anything that will take you out of you “flow.” Because this is not natural, you have to practice it before you can do it in a real life setting. Here’s what you do: go out and in less than 10 minutes find and read an article on a subject you’re interested in. Then sit down, and write your own version of that article with the only aim being to write without ever pausing to think. Then go about your day doing things as you normally would. Tomorrow, do the same thing. Then the next day, and the next, and so on. Keep doing this “once a day” exercise until you get to the point where it carries over into your actual workflow process. Then you don’t have to do the exercise anymore, because you mastered it! Depending on the word processor you use, you’ll have to figure out exactly how to remove all the road blocks that will make you want to pause. I’m talking about the red and green squiggles and the “stopping to format” stuff. You should have and memorize keyboard shortcuts for bullet points, numbered lists, headlines, bold, italics, and whatever else you want to do “in the moment.” If you don’t have and use a keyboard shortcut for it, then it’s something you learn to tolerate neglecting when you’re in the writing moment and get back to later. The hardest thing to get used to is the fact that it doesn’t have to be perfect on the first run through. Once you make it a habit to accept that good enough is better than perfect, you will be one magnificent person when it comes to creating content. Perfection is the most imperfect thing you can ever try to achieve when it comes to writing content. If it’s 80% of what it could be, but it only took you 5% of the time to get it there… That to me, is perfection. Not only is this better for you because it makes your more productive (and enjoy it!), it’s better for your customers as well. They want a good enough solution today instead of having to wait for a perfect solution six months from now. 
Details:


tag: buy flipside profits, flipside profits, flipside profits bonus review, flipside profits coupon, flipside profits demo, flipside profits discount, flipside profits explains, flipside profits honest review, flipside profits oto, flipside profits price, flipside profits review bonus, flipside profits review oto, flipside profits works, get flipside profits, review flipside profits, what is flipside profits

No comments:

Post a Comment